BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Radio Dan Show

So I have this friend Dan and he does some weird radio show from his house that is online and stuff.  I'm not sure if it's actually on the radio because he lives in Florida and I don't, but I've listened to it a few times and Its not bad.  I'm not sure if he has a particular set up of how he does his shows or if he just wings it, but they're pretty funny.  He reviews movies, and talks about. . .whats on the news and stuff like that.  I've listened to it a few times and I never fell asleep.  His wife Jessica is on there too.  Well anyway, why am I telling you this.  Well my friend Dan made a link of my blog on his blog so I think its only fair that I advertise for his radio show on here to be nice.  So if you have nothing better to do and you want to listen to something funny and usually pretty interesting check out http://www.talkradiox.com/ on saturday through thursday at 8 pm Eastern time. . .I think we're in eastern time lol. . .we're in the east so it makes sense.  On the website theres a chat room, which all of 5 people go in and no one talks to me when I go in there except for Dan while he is doing his show, and other links.  You can also call in and stuff.  Check it out, its pretty cool and Dan Rocks!!!!! 

No comments: