Saturday, August 22, 2009

My boyfriend

Well, today which is August 22nd, my boyfriend left for college.  He spent the last 4 days at my house with out really leaving and then last night he finally went home.  He told me he would be at my house by 8 AM so that we could be at the college around 8:40 to move him in.  Well I woke up at 7 to get ready and 8 came and went like I knew it would.  So I called him and of course he was still in bed.  So I woke him up and then drove over to his house so that maybe we could leave a little faster.  Well Chris, his step mom Karen, and I didn't get to the school until about 10:00 AM anyways.  The college was nice.  I hadn't been there yet.  He's a freshman at SUNYIT in Utica, he wants to be a Computer Engineer.  Well we moved him in and I made his bed and helped Karen organize his room.  He is living in a suit with 1 real roommate and 3 other suit mates.  5 guys. . .on apartment type thing. . .lol.  Well I had to leave him around 12 because I had to go to work, but he is all set up and happy.  I plan to visit him tomorrow.  Chris and I met December 6, 2008. . .the first time I spoke to him I yelled at him.  I was nervous, and so was he and he didn't meet me where I told him to meet me and I didn't know what to say or do so I yelled at him some what jokingly and then began dragging him along.  We had started talking on myspace because I thought he was very attractive.  I had seen his profile many times, but I didn't message him for a long while, then I decided what the heck.  So I sent him a message but once again I didn't know what to say so I used the line "You look familiar" and it worked.  We started talking and hit it off.  The first time I talked to him on the phone I thought he was a little annoying and I wasn't sure I would like him.  About a week later I had my friends party to go to and I asked him if he would go with me as a date, and he used a few different excuses which I still don't believe but 5 minutes before the party started he agreed to go.  We met in person at the party and I thought he was gorgous.  I was and still am his first girlfriend.  At the time he had never kissed anyone and I didn't just want to kiss him so at the party I organized a silly little game of spin the bottle :D and that plan worked as well and I got to kiss him, the rest of the night we were attached at the mouth.  The rest was history.  We've now been together for over 8 months and we've seen each other just about every day since the first day.  We broke up for 3 days this month and we still saw each other every day.  I love him very much and I look forward to what ever future we have together. 
Well that concludes my second blog.  Hope you liked it.

No comments: