BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Beginning :D

Well, this is the beginning (hence the title) of my new blog.  I've blogged before on my myspace and on a few other sites I've been on, but nothing really official, just me ranting or reviewing movies and such.  So I guess I will start by formally introducing myself, my name is Jocie (jaw-see) and I'm a 17 year old female living in upstate New York.  I was born January 22, 1992 to a some what single mother (my father was in and out of the picture for the first few years of my life).  I am an on stage actress, a musician, and a cashier at a hardware store.  I've also worked as a waitress, a maid, and a babysitter.  Currently I am a senior in Highschool, taking college courses, and working.  I spend all of my free time with friends and my amazing boyfriend :D.  So thats my short intro, you can always feel free to ask more if you want to know more, but I'm sure I will unveil other secrets in my later blogs.  So what made me want to start a more "formal" blog?? Well the other night my boyfriend (Chris) and I went to the movies (we drove to a town that takes me over 40 minutes to get to in 20) and saw Julie & Julia (The movie about Julia Childs) And Julie made a blog about cooking all of Julia Childs recipes in her book.  After watching the movie I had a strong urge to blog. . .no not to cook of course, but to blog.  The movie by the way was very good.  When we walked into the theatre my boyfriend looked around and saw a theatre full of elderly women and immediately asked me "uh. . .baby? What kind of movie did we come to see?" Of course Julia Childs was famous in like the 40's so. . .and I honestly think that elderly women enjoy going to the movies, its a nice night out for them.  I believe that those women made the movie more entertaining for me.  Like when Meryl Streep (who played Julia Childs) held up a noodle and said that it was "As hot as a stiff cock," all the elderly women in the room gasped and started cracking up.  They truly made the movie more enjoyable, so if you're planning to see the movie and you're not over the age of 60, bring your mother or grandmother :D  Well I'll say thats it for blog one, I hope you enjoyed it and there are more to come. 

No comments: