BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 11, 2011

My Blog

So I've changed a few things around lately.  At the top of my blog you will find the title and a brief description :) To the right you will find a picture of me, the number of hits I've gotten (not recorded from the start of my blog), a few polls, recent comments, my blog archive, and my lables.  My blog archive is a list of all my posts in order of date and the lables are how I tagged my posts.  So if you want to find posts about a certain thing you just look for the word and click it to find all the posts about or including that lable.  Then at the bottom of my blog I have a link to my google profile and then a list of all my links which you should all check out.  I have other pages of mine, and a few other blogs and websites I think you should take a peek at.  Then of course, front and center you have all of my posts.  Enjoy and feel free to let me know what you think.  You can always leave a comment, or select a reaction at the bottom of each post to check.  Thanks.

No comments: