BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Growing Up

Mood: Thoughtful
Weather: Cold, clear sky

So I realized today that my baby sister is going to be 13 in a few weeks.  She is 7 years younger than me and I remember the day she was born.  I woke up in the middle of the night and my parents were gone.  My grandma martha lived upstairs so I called her and she told me my mother was in labor.  We didn't know the gender of the baby.  The next day I went to the hospital to see my new baby sister.  I got to hold her.  I cried when she turned 1 because I didn't want her to grow up. . .now she is turning 13.  That makes me feel old.  Growing up sucks.  It makes me realize what they meant about wanting to grow up too fast, and we should enjoy our child hood.  Working all the time and having responsibilities sucks, I totally miss high school!  Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the money and the freedom, but I miss having nothing to worry about as far as bills and a job and what not.  *sigh* Em, will you please stay 13 forever?? Love you!!! P.S Don't do all the stupid things I did when I was your age that you're not old enough to know about yet! :P 

No comments: