BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Hernas Veterinary Clinic

So I had to update Jack on his rabies and distemper shots and I had to find a vet.  I have never had to do this before so it was interesting.  I had called a woman my parents had suggested but she didn't call me back until a week and a half later, so I went online and looked up the best rated vets in the area.  Number 1 was the Hernas Veterinary Clinic, so I called and made an appointment.  I was nervous about taking him to the vet because he gets nervous around new people alone.  Not to mention a new place with new people in lab coats that want to stick him with needles.  They were very nice and understanding and Jack did such a good job, I'm so proud of him.  All 45.5 pounds of him! lol.  They were also very affordable, $93 for the visit and 2 shots :)

No comments: