BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 8, 2011

New Beginnings :)

Mood: Happy :) 
Weather: Bipolar :P 
Well I suppose I have a lot to explain, so here it goes.  For about three years my boyfriend, CJ (chauncey) has been in love with me and chasing me, however I didn't have the same feelings for him so I've done nothing but reject him.  I've loved him as a friend, but nothing more and we tried just being friends, but it normally didn't work out too well. . .Well I can't really tell you what changed, but maybe 3 months ago he and I started hanging out again and I fell in love with him.  I realized how much I actually mean to him and it melted my heart so I decided to give him another shot and here we are.  I couldn't be more happy or more in love with him and we just moved into our own apartment yesterday :)))  People pick on me because of how hard I've tried to find someone for the last year and a half and everything has ended in a trainwreck and then as soon as I try something different. . .it works.  He is completely different than the normal type of guy I go for. . .but I honestly wouldn't change a thing.  I am so happy.  He makes me feel so beautiful, special, and safe. . .I knew that he would from the day he told me he had feelings for me, but I just didn't have the same feelings at the time. . .I'm so glad that I do now and that everything seems to be working out.  Yesterday we moved into our new apartment in Schenectady, its a cute little one bedroom where I can keep Jack and its much closer to CJ's work.  I'll keep you updated, I just hope I don't have to write another post titled "Single. . .again" :P Wish me luck!!!

No comments: