BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 8, 2011

Moving

I moved yesterday. . .to an hour away from where I've lived for the last 10 years.  I've been looking forward to moving and getting out of Canajoharie for quite a while, and all of a sudden (and I mean, all of a sudden :P ) my new boyfriend and I move an hour away to Schenectady.  I am very excited and happy to be living with CJ, but the other day. . .but when I was up in the attic looking for my mom's extra set of pots an pans. . .It hit me.  I'm moving out.  I'm no longer living at home. . .I'm growing up.  When did that happen?  When did I grow up?  I guess the thought crossed my mind: Am I ready?  I found some things in the attic. . .my knick knacks that I had in my room in Amsterdam that I hadn't seen since I moved to Canajoharie (porcelain bears and dolls), my teddy bears, things from my childhood, etc.  Idk. . .it just kinda hit me.  I didn't cry.  I didn't have a panic attack.  I just kinda stood there. . .thinking. . .feeling.  I got over it quickly and haven't really felt that way since.  But it does surprise me that I'm. . .all grown up :) Well :p sorta :p.  I loved moving, I was very excited about it and I can't wait to really start decorating and having things :)  I hope to find a new job by next weekend so I can start helping to pay for things because we really do need so much. . .but its fun.  Every minute is an adventure :)

No comments: