BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 8, 2011

Me Me Me, and oh yeah, did I mention ME???

So I thought I'd spice it up with some color for a change :P Well any who, I would just like to say that I no longer have my nose and lip pierced.  I took them out a while ago and I'm not going to put them back.  I feel like I'm growing out of that phase and I didn't particularly love them.  They got in the way and they were more of a hassle than anything, I only kept them for as long as I did because I spent so much money on them :P Yeah, I suppose I'm weird like that.  So now I only have my tongue pierced and 7 piercings in my ears (3 in each lobe and 1 in my cartilage on the right side).  Its only 2 more years before I'm done with college and entering the workforce (hopefully!!) as a RN. . .I now have my own apartment with my boyfriend. . .Time to grow up and that's honestly what I want.  I'm evolving into the adult I've always hoped to be.  So cross your fingers, your toes, and pray to whatever you pray to that things work out for me because at this point I'll take all the help I can get :P <3

No comments: