BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 6, 2010

Rain

I sat outside in the rain today, and watched as the water droplets disappeared into the ground.  One second they were there, and the next they were just a dark spot.  It made me think of how when I was little, my mom told me that rain was angles crying.  I believed her.  I also believed her when she said she had eyes on the back of her head lol.  I believed everything anyone older than me told me.  Now. . .I believe the rain is cold.  I believe if I fall I'll get scraped, that if I don't eat for 24 hours I won't feel hungry anymore, that sun goes up every morning and goes down every night. . .I believe the world that I see, the world that I feel.  I felt the rain, and I saw it disappear.  Sometimes I wish I could be like rain. 

No comments: