BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 6, 2010

College. . .

You want to know the truth?  The real truth?  The truth is. . .I'm losing myself.  I've gotten to college with all these different types of people and I'm losing who I am. . .I'm honestly not sure who that is anymore.   Before I came here, I thought I knew. . .I thought I knew what made me happy and what I was all about, but now I haven't a freaking clue.  I don't know where I fit in, or what I'm supposed to be doing.  My head is spinning.  I thought I knew what I was doing. . .I thought the people I was hanging around with were my friends. . .I thought wrong.  Now. . .now it feels like its too late.  Everyone has their circle and all the spaces are filled. . .and here I am sitting on the outside looking in.  I feel empty, lost, and alone. . .I'm not sure I've ever felt like this before.  I had anticipated things working out so differently. . .I don't know what I did wrong. . .

No comments: