BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Thursday

So, as a lot of you already know, I've been sick for like a week.  Thursday morning I woke up at like 2:30 a.m. and couldn't breathe.  I didn't have an inhaler or anything with me at college so I went downstairs to the RA on duty and told her that I've been sick and was having a really hard time breathing.  She started to panic a little bit but called the campus EMTs, I think its called OSES or something like that.  Any who, for some reason campus police had to come too and they got there first.  The EMTs put me on oxyget, took my vitals and got all of my information.  They said if I was having trouble breathing and felt as though I was going to pass out then I should go to the emergancy room.  So I was paraded out of my building by 2 police officers and 3 or 4 EMTs.  That was embarrassing.  Then an ambulance came and took me to the ER.  They gave me a breathing treatment in the ambulance and that helped my breathing a lot.  I was the only person in the emergancy room so there was no wait.  They took all my vitals again and took x-rays of my lungs.  They told me that I had bronchitis and laryngitis and they gave me an inhaler, and 2 perscriptions for cough medicine and an antibiotic.  I went home later that day and stayed there for the rest of the week.  I'm better now, I still feel pretty shitty, but at least I have my voice back and I can usually breathe.  So thats my exciting story for the week :P

No comments: