BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 23, 2010

Moved to Oneonta

So yesterday, as I said in my last post, I moved to SUNY Oneonta.  I got here at 8 o'clock and was the first person here so I got my own bed (not in a bunk) I don't know if I told you this before or not, but I got tripled, but not a forced triple so the room is set up for three people and we have 3 of everything.  My parents helped me get all unpacked and then we went to walmart to pick up a few things that I forgot and then we went to lunch.  I met up with all the people I met at orientation, its really nice to see them again.  We did a lot of walking, but sadly I still have no idea where I'm going and I actually got lost last night on my way to Mills Hall. . .I think its a straight line actually. . .but I got lost :P  Maddie and I took the bus downtown last night to figure out what its all about, we found a few parties. . .but not quite what we were looking for.  We made it back around 12:30 and I took a shower and went to bed.  I've met a few interesting people so far since I've been there and I'm so excited to meet more and enjoy the new experiences.  I think I'm going to go pick up my books today and perhaps try to find a job.  Wish me luck <3

No comments: