BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

First Day of Classes

So today was my first day of classes here at SUNY Oneonta.  I think I have already told you this, but if not, I have the best schedule EVER.  My earliest class is noon and my latest class ends at 5:15!!! And on fridays, I'm done at 1:50.  Anywho, today I started out my day with Math for the Liberal Arts.  I have a feeling that is going to be the easiest class I have ever taken and will ever take.  For homework, I got to draw shapes.  The funny thing is my shapes sucked but luckily he doesn't collect homework.  The professor is. . .hard to hear and sweaty.  lol. My second class was Western Civilations I at 1 o'clock.  That class is in a small lecture hall.  The professor seems a little bit like a prick.  That class, I believe, will be the hardest class of all the classes I'm taking this semester.  I'm not a strong history student as is. . .so. . .but then I had my intro to psych class.  My professor was almost 15 minutes late lol.  But she seems really cool and I think I'm really going to enjoy the class.  She seems like she really enjoys her job and I think that will be my favorite class as a result.  So yeah, that was my day :)

No comments: