BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Walls

The walls are falling down.  The walls that I built around my heart are crumbling to pieces.  The walls that I've been building up for the last 4 months are melting away. . .leaving me vulnerable.  With each passing day small pieces get chipped away. . .I feel it.  I built up the wall to keep out intruders, to keep my fragile heart safe.  I almost forgot what it felt like for someone to break down my walls.  No, I'm not sure if I'm ready for that. . .No, I'm not sure if its a good thing. . .Yes, I'm scared.  But as I sit here and think about you. . .I will allow you to pick away the hard stone surrounding my heart.  The walls are so well built and so strong, it will take you a while to get inside.  I can't protect my heart forever. . .and eventually someone will have to get inside.  Maybe it will be you?  I'll let you try.

No comments: