BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Heart and Mind

I don't want to be remembered for my eyes, or my smile.  I don't want to be remembered for the clothes I wore or the way I painted my nails.  I don't care that you find me beautiful. . .thats not what I want.  It means so much more to me for someone to take note of my mind and/or my heart.  I want to be remembered for being intelligent and quick witted, for being poetic and articulate.  I want to be remembered for caring about someone or something. . .for being passionate about something.  I don't care if you can't put a face to the name, if all you remember is my mind and my heart.  Thats what I want you to notice.  Beauty only goes skin deep. . .it won't save a life, or touch a persons heart. . .thats what I want to do and thats how I want to be remembered. 
 

No comments: