BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Flattered

I'm flattered :) I started my blog after seeing the movie Julie and Julia, it was a movie about Julia Childs and how this woman Julie wrote a blog about how she cooked all of the recipies in Julia Childs cook book.  Since then I've posted in my blog several times a week.  It will be one year this August and I'm psyched!  I honestly wasn't sure I was going to keep going even this long because I have a short attention span, but I have grown to be so passionate about my blog and it actually means a lot to me.  Well this guy I know. . .(I might as well say his name) Jason, started a blog because he thought it was a cool idea after seeing mine.  His first blog he wrote a bit about me and I was sincerely flattered.  I hope he doesn't mind but I am going to put a link to his blog at the bottom of this one so you can all read it.  Hope you don't mind Jason :)  It made me feel really good that I could do that and inspire him to start a blog.  I hope he becomes as passionate about his blog as I am about mine.  Best of luck Jason.

http://jaydawg13032.blogspot.com/

No comments: