BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 23, 2010

My Blog

When I started writing my blog, it was just for fun.  It was just a place to put my writing.  It didn't really have a purpose, I just wanted to give it a shot.  Now. . .my blog is so much more than that, to me anyways.  My blog is my vent.  I vent my feelings, my thoughts, my rants on my blog.  Its a place to show off my writing and let other people critique it.  Its my piece of art.  Its a piece of me. . .my soul.  I am very passionate about my blog and thats why I post on here several times a week.  I put effort into these things.  Do I think that many people care about my life?? No, not at all.  Do I care who reads it?  No, not really.  I like that people read it, comment, and talk about my blog.  It makes me happy when people care. . .but I don't think I would stop doing it even if no one read it or commented or whatever.  I can say whatever I want in my blog. . .about whatever I want because its mine.  Its all mine.  Its completely personal.  I've written so much on here about my life and sometimes people don't even know about it.  I write in code a lot. . .in my poetry.  I'll write about things and no one really has any idea what its about, but they read it and like it. . .but I know.  Thats all that matters.  I love to write.  My blog is my canvas and my words are my paint and together, in my opinion, I make beautiful masterpieces.  I put my heart and soul into everything I write and sometimes I write about things that are painful, sad, happy, beautiful. . .and when I write it down. . .I make art and I feel better and I'm happy about it. 

No comments: