BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 19, 2010

Never Again

Never again:
Will I date someone in the military.
will I date someone after having issues with their family only weeks into the relationship.
will I date someone I have to wait more than a couple of weeks to see.
will I date someone I can't be myself around.
will I date someone I have to walk on eggshells around.
will I lie to myself to justify my behavior.
will I date someone that makes me feel like I have to be someone or something different to make them happy.
will I date someone that I CANNOT make happy dispite all of my efforts.
will I date someone that doesn't appreciate me for who I am and what I do.
I will never get engaged again. . .next time I'll just skip right to the marriage (I'm kidding with that one lol)
Never again will I plan to sacrifice everything for a person that isn't willing to do the same for me.
This is me, take me or leave me because I WILL NOT change for you or be someone or something I'm not.  I have a big heart and a lot to offer, but i'm not playing anymore games and not getting beaten down by a nobody.

No comments: