BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

9 days

In 9 days I will be in Missouri.  In 9 days I get to hug him.  In 9 days I get to kiss him.  In 9 days I am going to burst into tears at the sight of him.  In 9 days I get to see the man I fell in love with months ago graduate from boot camp.  In 9 days I get to see the love of my life for the first time in over a month.  I've had a lot of mixed feelings about seeing him.  Every army girlfriend knows exactly what I mean by this.  Every time you see your guy for the first time in a long time you wonder: Is he going to be the same?  Will he still love me like he used to?  What do I wear? lol I'm serious about the last one too.  I know that every time I see him after not seeing him for an extended time I feel like I have to get reaquainted with him.  Like I have to get to know him again.  So far he's been the same each time, and he always loves me more than the last.  Its easy to get back in the swing of things which makes good bye that much harder.  This probably won't be the case when he gets deployed. . .I don't think he will be truely the same.  He told me the day he came back the last time that for every soldier there is an even stronger woman waiting back at home.  I have to be that stronger woman. . .its hard. 

No comments: