BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I miss him

I get depressed a lot. . .and really easily.  I hate that he is so far away.  I hate not being able to talk to him or even touch him.  It makes me sad.  I know he is worth and and when this is all done its going to be amazing, but for the time being it sucks so badly.  He broke his nose :( I'm sad because I can't be there to kiss him and make it feel better.  I'm sad because he's not here to make me feel better.  I'm getting more and more disinterested in planning a wedding because I haven't the slightest clue when we're going to be able to have it.  I mean, I want to marry him, and I love him to death. . .but I'm depressed.  As time goes by I seem to be getting more and more apathedic about everything.  I just don't care anymore.  I just want to give up.  Nothing seems worth it anymore. . .I don't feel strongly about anything anymore.  Somewhere along the lines I've lost myself, and its NOT because of Tim.  This has been happening for a long time and now its just getting worse. . .Maybe I will just evaporate into nothing. . .

No comments: