BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Roll of Women

We were talking today in english a little bit about the rolls of women and how this one woman in the book we are reading takes care of her husband, always has dinner ready for him, takes his hat and coat when he comes home, keeps the children neat and in line, and all that traditional stoof.  My immediate reaction was, "whats wrong with that?"  I later found out that the woman wasn't happy in her roll as the traditional housewife.  I don't see why anyone wouldn't be happy doing that. . .what's wrong with it?  I find nothing wrong in keeping your husband happy, being obedient, taking care of the kids and doing all of that. . .I would happy in that roll.  I totally believe that is what my roll is supposed to be. . .I don't know. . .just thought I would add something about that on here. . .

No comments: