BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 22, 2009

My Ideal Future

If everything went my way, I would be the happiest if this was my future:
I get accepted into Long Island C.W Post, I engaged to the man of my dreams while attending school and then get married over the summer one year. I pass all of classes and succeed very well and move in with the man that I love more than anything. We have a beautiful wedding where both of our friends and families attend and are so happy for us. They both support us both because they know how happy we are. I have my first child shortly after graduating from college and then get a job teaching at a near by school. My husband and I have as many children as we can easily support and they all go to college and do very well. My husband and I are comfortably wealthy and have a large home in a nice neighborhood which is good for raising kids. We grow old together and live long enough to see our grandchildren get married. That is my ideal life.

No comments: