BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 24, 2009

Starseeds



This video is very true.  When I was little I loved astrology.  I had books and even a little telescope.  The stars, planets, and the universe itself intrigued me so much.  I never felt like I fit in completely here and I have always wondered what my true purpose was.  I found out later that my purpose is to help people and to guide them.  I'm here to guide people while the earth changes and moves into the 5th dimension.  I'm here to save lives.  My dreams have often come true and I do always see things in people that most others don't see.  I cannot hear other peoples thoughts however, but I think instead people can hear mine in a way.  I do believe that my little sister can hear thoughts. 






I don't believe that in 2012 the world is going to end completely, instead I believe the world is going to change. When the dinosaur "world" ended, the world didn't end, it changed.  I think something like that is going to happen.  I believe that many will die, but the smart and the strong will survive.  I don't know what is going to happen to me, perhaps I will go back to where I came from.  Perhaps I will die.  Perhaps I will stay here for whatever challenges are to come afterward.  I believe that not only am I a starseed, but I'm also an Indigo which is someone that is here to help and to guide the humans.  I've never been "normal" and I know why.  This doesn't mean that I don't believe in god and what not, I just don't believe in everything the bible teaches.  I believe there is a god, and a higher power, but I'll save that for another blog. 



This I found very interesting when someone from http://www.starseeds.net/ sent me a link to this video.  It gave me chills the entire time while watching it.  I don't know much about it, but I found it very interesting.  There are people and "things" here and elsewhere guiding earth in its transition into the next dimension.  We aren't the first to change, I actually think we may be one of the last ones to do so. 



There isn't much to say about this video, it more or less speaks for itself.  This video also gave me chills and made me tear up and I'm not totally sure why.  This is why I'm here.  How can anyone frown upon something that is so good?



Well I think thats it for now, I will probably add more videos and information on this later, but if you're interested or if you feel some what compelled to know more I have provided a link for starseeds in this blog and it is also located on the right hand side of my page just scroll down a little.  Also, if you have time google 2012, 11:11, niberu, starseeds, rainbow warriors, indigos, dark sea scrolls.  I'm still learning myself but everytime I read something new I feel like I've already known a lot of it.  Sometimes I don't believe certain things, like the last video I posted I believe there is some truth in it but idk. . .I didn't have the same reaction to that one as I did the others until the very end. 

No comments: