BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 31, 2009

:D

Okay, so I have this friend.  We've known each other for quite a while actually but we lost contact and hadn't spoken for months.  Well he and I started talking again the day before Chris and I broke up and we've been talking ever since.  We were talking earlier today about my blog and he implied that he wanted me to write a little something on here about him so that is what I'm doing.  I'm not sure if he wants me to say his name or not so I wont I will just call him R because in an email he sent me he called me J lol.  Well R is a very nice guy.  He has really been there for me these last few days.  Every morning he would send me an email or a text just to make me smile and he has been there when I needed him.  I guess I had forgotten how great he was to me.  So thank you R for putting up with me and for being a great friend.  You made me feel like the most special and beautiful person on earth when someone else made me feel like dirt.  :D

No comments: