BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 6, 2011

LIving with a Boy: Dinner for 7

Today is the day we've all been waiting for.  Today I am having my family and CJ's mom up for dinner. . .I'm cooking my special chicken, my parents are bringing dessert, and CJ's mom is bringing beverages.  Its the first time I'm having any of them over for dinner for my cooking.  I've cooked for my parents before, but never my own recipe :)  So I am making my special chicken, italian pasta salad, broccoli and garlic bread :) and my parents are bringing a surprise for dessert.  Finding enough seating for 7 people is hard enough but we're figuring it out.  I'll post an update after :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish you the best of luck, and cannot wait to read the follow-up! :)
(Yes, I avidly read your blog).

Anonymous said...

WOW