BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween 2011: Part II

Mood: Well. . .ya know
Weather: Not horrible for November 

So this year on Halloween I was supposed to have class from 6-9pm.  And I had all intentions of going to said class.  I even drove all the way to college, sat at college with my friends before class. . .but no, I never made it to class.  Instead I ran down and got some candy and a pumpkin basket and drove home to spend Halloween handing out candy with my boyfriend.   So I put on a green boa and sat outside.  The first couple people that showed up nearly took all of my candy (yes I made the mistake of letting them get their own.  Rookies mistake)  but then they came back for more later!! and me. . .even though I identified that I recognized them, I still gave them a bit more. . .Mainly because I only had about 6 or 7 different groups of people come to the apartment.  Even though I live in the city I live right next to a university and all but about 3 or 4 houses on the block aren't frat houses :P So generally people don't bring their kids here.  But oh well.  That's not the worst part.  My boyfriend usually gets out of work at about 6 and gets home around 6:30.  Well I got home about 5:30 and immediately went outside to hand out candy. By 7:30 he still wasn't home.  I had planned to surprise him at home and was waiting for him. . .but he never showed up.  He doesn't have a cell phone for me to text him, but I knew that because he had expected me to be at school he went over to his bestfriend Alex's house.  So I drove over there close to 8:00 and brought them the rest of my candy.  My boyfriend and I spent the rest of the night together, even though my halloween plans didn't exactly go as planned :P


No comments: