BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Living With A Boy: CJ Part II

Mood: Just woke up
Weather: From what I can hear. . .rainy, probably cold too!

So CJ and I have a washer and dryer upstairs in our apartment building.  It costs a dollar a load (which people say thats cheap but I went all my life without ever having to pay for laundry so I hate this shit! lol).  CJ and I do laundry probably every week and a half, or when we realize we have no clothes :P This last time, I started the laundry and I noticed there was a new note on top of the dryer asking everyone to please check their pockets for pens and candy so it doesn't make a mess.  Well the last time we did laundry, CJ did the laundry and he left violin rosin and pens in his pockets which made the mess they were talking about.  So this time I made sure to check the pockets before I put the load in the laundry.  Well CJ finished the laundry and it turns out that one of CJ's million cargo pockets had a couple pens in them. . .These pens stained the dryer pretty bad, so when I went an dried the next load, a bunch of our clothes got ruined.  One of my favorite shirts included.  Not to mention laundry has been done for 2 days, and where do you think the majority of CJ's clothes still are?  Yup. . .still in the laundry basket on the floor.  I think we are going to do our laundry separately from now on, and our landlady called CJ and chastised him for it.  He's supposed to try to clean it, but apparently (so he says) she wasn't mad about it.  This boy is going to be the death of me lol.  Love you Sparky.

No comments: