BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 12, 2011

College: Fall Semester 2011

So I started school again, and yes, this time as an official nursing major at FMCC :) I only have 2 real classes: Nursing science (5 hours of lecture, 3 hours of lab) and Anatomy and Physiology II (3 hours of lecture, 3 hours of lab).  I also have an online physical education class, but I don't start that until October.  Thus far I like my classes, don't love Wednesdays, but I like my professors or teachers or instructors or whatever the hell you want to call them.  Mrs. Rohrs for Nursing is very up beat and fun and I like her a lot and Ms. Macleod for A&P is also upbeat and bubbly and kinda quirky, but she scares me at the same time. . .I was spoiled for A&P 1 and she demands a lot more and we have a lot more work to do. . .Scares me.  But anyways, I'm hoping for a good, successful semester. . .As soon as I figure out what the hell I'm doing :)) 

No comments: