BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I've Been Naughty. . .

Mood: Cautious
Weather: Cloudy, but warm (got sunburned earlier today :P)

So I really don't have a good excuse for why I haven't written in so long.  I could say I have been busy, which is true (the last two weeks I've spent without access to a computer in georgia, prior to that I spent most of  my time with my new boyfriend *blush*, friends, and family.  I've had some stuff going on lately that I've been dealing with and I've sort of been avoiding the computer.  I feel that a lot of unnecessary drama comes from the use of it. . .but a lot has happened and I am going to update you immediately!!!!!!!  But I do appologize for being so careless and not taking the time to update.  I also appologize to anyone that doesn't read this post before any of the updates. . .because this is already old news :P Anyways, enjoy :)

No comments: