BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Nursing Program

So. . .I am NOW accepted to the nursing program.  I was first rejected. . .which was heart breaking.  I had a nervous break down because it was such a let down and I hadn't a clue what I was going to do with my life (I believe there are previous posts about this).  A few weeks later  I received a letter saying I was being put on an "alternate list" and that anyone that had been accepted decided not to attend I would be accepted.  I didn't really expect to be accepted however because I figured lord only knows how many people are on this list and what not.  Well last friday I got my acceptance letter in the mail. . .At first I wasn't sure what I was going to do.  I was so let down when I was rejected I was, and still am, having a hard time getting excited about this.  But I thought about it and if nothing else its the most practical decision. . .so I accepted my acceptance :P  I'm not really excited, and no. . .I'm not really looking forward to it anymore.  I'm not totally sure why, I guess its because I was so let down.  I don't know.  But yes, I am going to FMCC for nursing starting this fall.  Wish me luck.

No comments: