BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 16, 2010

Addison Nicole Green

This is Addison.  She is my second cousin and she is 4.  I don't know what happened. . .but she and I connected really well.  I fell in love with this little girl and she spent quite a bit of time with me.  I wanted to steal her away. 
We did all sorts of things together.  Painting her nails was one of them. . .getting a 4 year old to sit still long enough for her nails to dry is IMPOSSIBLE! lol I also taught her how to play Go Fish, and Old maid.  She was really good at all of the games, she's really smart. . .so good that she was already cheating!!! lol
So she is a lot like me in that she loves having her picture taken.
She's a diva, and she knows it!! She will tell you too lol
No, she doesn't take after me at all :P I love this little girl with all my heart and I really can't wait to see her again. 

No comments: