BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Surgery

Well I have my surgery in a week from tomorrow.  Am I scared?  yes.  I'm not so much scared about the surgery itself. . .well I am because my brain could leak, I could lose my vision, my eye could push out. . .etc, but I'm more scared about the pain that I'm going to be in afterward.  I'm scared because I really don't know how much pain I'm going to be in. . .is there going to be a lot of blood?  Bruising?  I'm not looking forward to that at all.  I know its supposed to make a lot of things better, like I won't get migrains anymore, and I won't have 6 sinus infections a year, and I'll be able to breath better. . .but I'm still scared.  I'm also not looking forward to be in bed for 10 days with straws up my nose.  I hope I'm all good and back to normal come time for graduation.  Ughhh. . .wish me luck and come visit me when I'm all blahhh

No comments: