BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 3, 2010

You Know What You Did

You know what you did, it doesn't matter how much you lie.
You have to live with yourself.
Can you sleep at night, knowing what you did?
Do you realize what you did?
Did you plan it, or was it a last minute decision?
I wasn't as far away as you think, I was there. 
I remember.
I still see it when I close my eyes.
How could you do that to me? 
Hou could anyone do that to another person?
I feel empty, but flooded with emotion at the same time.
My mind goes back and forth.
I remember, but I don't want to.
I don't want to see it.
Hugs and kisses don't make it better.
They don't take the pain away.
What do I do? 
Do I scream and let everyone hear me?
Do I hide, and pretend to forget?
I don't know. 
I'm lost.

No comments: