BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Untitled :)

If you don't know anything about something, or someone. . .don't judge.  Don't make comments.  Don't give your input because you haven't the slightest clue about what is going on or anything about it.  I know what is going on.  I know what it is.  I know the difference between right is wrong.  I know myself.  I never EVER want to feel like I have to regret something that makes me happy and I feel good about.  So if you're truly my friend, don't make me feel that way.  If I'm happy, we're happy, and we're not hurting anyone (not to mention it concerns no one other than us) why is it wrong??  Why does it matter?  Maybe when you grow up a little and experience a little bit more, granted i've probably experienced more than I needed to or should have, maybe then you'll understand.  Until then, just don't cast judgement. . .because you just don't know. 

No comments: