BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 27, 2009

I Had A Dream.

I dreamed last night that I was running.  I was being chased, or at least something was following me.  I would look back from time to time, but I couldn't see what it was.  I was scared.  I was crying.  Everything around me was attacking me.  The world was against me.  The world wanted me for dead.  I didn't know where to go, but I kept running.  There was a path in the forest, I followed it.  There was nothing else to follow.  Nothing seemed safe. 
There was a man in the forest right in front of my path.  He just stood there looking at me.  He had this strange look in his eyes.  I thought it was rage, hatred, pain.  I was scared, I thought this was it, but I kept running.  My body wouldn't let me stop.
I ran right into the mans arms.  I continued to cry, and shake with fear, and the man still held me.  It was then that I realized it was you.  You were the man I ran to.  You held me tight and for the first time I felt safe.  Your arms were strong and warm, and you just held me as I cried.  You protected me from the demons, and all my fears.  I held on to you as tight as I could, I feared that if I let go, you would disappear. 
After a while I stopped crying and I stopped shaking.  I looked up at you, and you still had that look in your eyes.  I realized that it wasn't rage, hate, or pain.  It was the look of love, and passion, and lust, and desire. 
I will never forget that look.
I will never forget your warmth.
I will never forget your strength.
I will never forget you, because you are my safety, my protection, and my love. 

No comments: