BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Adoption Party

Well this is a big thank you for everyone that attended my party on saturday celebrating my adoption.  The party was planned very last minute and I couldn't remember who I had invited and who I hadn't so if I didn't invite you or remind you or whatever, I am very sorry.  I was just so all over the place with everything.  The party went very well though.  It was at my aunt Pat's barn that they just made and doesn't have animals in it yet.  My boyfriend's step mom Karen was the DJ and she was amazing so if you need a DJ let me know :D.  Less people showed up than what we were expecting but it was fun.  We played stump and danced and then my parents got very drunk. . .it was bad.  I have very interesting videos and pictures from that night and it will be unforgettable.  Then my dad gave me my new social security card with my new name on it and we danced together.  I had to hold back tears when he told me he loved me because all I ever wanted was to REALLY have a dad and now I do.  I'm still having a hard time calling him dad, I forget most of the time, but I'm working on it. 

No comments: